This Neoclassical church was built by contractor Jacques-Modeste Guillemard of Longwy (France) and consecrated in 1834. Its imposing entry porch with four colossal ionic columns supports a triangular pediment decorated with a bas-relief. Inside the church stands an interesting pulpit which came from the former Recollects Convent. It was sculpted in 1745 by Martin Jacques and is decorated with panels representing the four Evangelists and a sower.
At the end of the 1950s, the interior of the church was rearranged by Virton architect Alexis Bodson. Four stained-glass windows by Louis-Marie Londot date from that same period. In recent years additional stained-glass windows wereinstalled. At the back of the church, one can admire a large early-17th-century painting by Gaspard de Crayer representing an Apparition of the Virgin to Saint Bernard.
On 21st June 2014, the church was equipped with a carillon of 11 bronze bells. Their sound of great purity allows to play melodies that were programmed with the help of Camille Bodson, a great musician from Gaume.