This very ancient parish is dedicated to Saint Remi of Reims, apostle of the Franks. In 1808, it was joined with the parish of Signeulx. In 1837, it was transferred from the Diocese of Metz to the Diocese of Namur. It was consecrated on 10th November 1902 by Monsignor Heylen, bishop of Namur. This date can still be read in the highlighted white Roman numerals of the text carved on the church door lintel (DCC+MII+CC). This Neo-Gothic church was built in 1867. On each side of the altar stand 18th-century polychrome wood statues from the former chapel. They represent Saint Remi and Saint Barbara with a tower on her right hand. The object she was holding in her left hand, maybe a martyr’s palm branch, has been lost. Saint Barbara is usually invoked against thunderstorms. A monstrance, work of Claude Renauld, an 18th-century goldsmith of Virton, whose several works belong to churches of the area, has been entrusted to the Musée Gaumais, where it can be seen.