Built in Gomery in 1850 by architect N. Jamot, this modest neoclassical chapel is harmoniously proportioned with its off-white roughcast walls enhancing the beauty of the local pierre de France. This triple-bay single-naved church has an entrance porch and ends with a three-sided chevet which joins the sacristy. The 1910 barrel vaulted nave was built by architect Léon Lamy. Above the gable wall with freestone quoins stands a quadrangular church tower with an octagonal spire.
All of the furniture is neoclassical. The high altar, which is partially polychrome oak, bears a sculpted altarpiece with statues of Saint Joseph, Jesus as a child and Saint John the Baptist, and a praying angel (there used to be two). In the choir are a statue of the Madonna and Child dating back to the second half of the 19th century and a statue of the Sacred Heart, both of them in polychrome wood. Against the wall, one can admire an interesting 18th-century oak sculpture of Christ which probably came from a churchyard chapel.