The House for Tourism of Gaume is happy to welcome you from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday and on public holidays from 10am to 4pm.
From the 18th of May, museums and cultural institutions can open again as long as they respect strict security measures.
On the 8th of June, restaurants, bars, cafés and tourist accomodations can open again following a specific protocol. Mass events are cancelled until the 31st of August.
From the 1st of July, theaters, cinemas, swimming pools, wellness centers, amusement parks and indoor playgrounds can open again under specific requirements.
6 golden rules remain in effect :
- Respect of hygiene rules ;
- Prefere outdoor activities ;
- Taking extra precautions for people at risk ;
- Respect social distancing ;
- The extended social bubble rule which increases from 10 to 15 different people per week in addition to the home. As a reminder, this right is individual.
- The group activities can not exceed 15 people, children included. This applies to all unframed meetings, regardless of whether they take place at home or away from it.
More information : https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/
A support program for tourist operators has also been set up. More information : https://relance.tourismewallonie.be.