Click here to discover our beautiful region in 3 minutes.
We inform you that our forests are partially inaccessible until 14th October. The woods of Muno, Sainte-Cécile, Florenville, Chiny, Rossignol and Marbehan are still accessible. Enjoy our new walks on our countryside specially made for this situation (link fort he trails).
African Swine Fever : not contagious for human and other animals. We remember that the virus does not affect humans or other species and affects only porcine species.
HUMAN IS the most important way of spreading the virus through his shoes and cloths. Sick wild boars on their side only move on very short distances (2 km / 2 weeks). In order to preserve our fauna and protect our economic interests, it is necessary to make the public aware of the ways of spreading.
Prohibitions of pedestrian traffic:
- In the entire forest of the restriction zone (see map in the links below)
- On unpaved roads in the groves located in the meadow
- On the "RAVeL" ways in the woods
Permission of pedestrian traffic:
- On all asphalt or concrete roads open to the traffic of all kind of vehicles, even in the forest
- Map of the restriction zone: http://www.afsca.be/_pictures/users/adgb/zone.jpg
Click here to download the maps